Print Page | Close Window

Snap Link not showing Thermostats

Printed From: HAI Forums
Category: Snap-Link
Forum Name: Snap-Link Mobile for iPhone
Forum Discription: General Discussions and Tech Support Snap-Link Mobile for iPhone
URL: http://forum.homeauto.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1279
Printed Date: 16 Aug 2022 at 4:24am

Topic: Snap Link not showing Thermostats
Posted By: michael_misikoff
Subject: Snap Link not showing Thermostats
Date Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 10:29am
I have Omni Pro II and I use web-link software with no trouble on a home desktop pc.

I downloaded and set up Snap-Link with no trouble on my iphone. I can turn security on and off and I can see event logs, but that's all I can do.

Cannot see individual zones in security area. Cannot see buttons, and cannot see thermostats. All these take me to a blank page.

Help!

Replies:
Posted By: HAI Tech
Date Posted: 17 Dec 2013 at 7:31am
Walk up to a console, press 9 and enter your Master Code.  From the main menu, press 7 and then 5 - what is displayed on the top line of the display?

-------------
Because I Can

Date Posted: 17 Dec 2013 at 10:27am
TSTAT1, and then there is a name of the area the Tstat controls. If the name is the issue, is there a solution that works for snap-link without causing harm to my web-link II?

Posted By: HAI Tech
Date Posted: 17 Dec 2013 at 10:30am
If the items are actually named in the controller, then the problem lies elsewhere.

If you go into the settings for the Snap-Link account file you created and click on Retrieve Setup, what happens when the retrieval is complete?

-------------
Because I Can

Date Posted: 17 Dec 2013 at 10:44am
Wow! I just did the Retrieve Setup again, and this time it showed "download complete." I don't recall seeing that before. Anyway, saved it and now everything works! Thanks.

Print Page | Close Window