Print Page | Close Window

Unable to Verify License

Printed From: HAI Forums
Category: Snap-Link
Forum Name: Snap-Link Mobile for Android
Forum Discription: General Discussions and Tech Support Snap-Link Mobile for Android
URL: http://forum.homeauto.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1246
Printed Date: 17 Aug 2022 at 12:22am

Topic: Unable to Verify License
Posted By: onetouchavs
Subject: Unable to Verify License
Date Posted: 15 Apr 2013 at 10:36am
SnapLink Mobile for Android was working fine. Now I get a message "Unable to verify license, if you feel this is an error, please try again later."

Any thoughts?

Replies:
Posted By: HAI Tech
Date Posted: 16 Apr 2013 at 7:36am
Sir,

We have been getting other similar reports and are investigating it at this time.  Typically, the problem is that the user has changed the primary email account used for the Android vendor the applicaiton was bought using, in which case the user would have to update their email through the Androis vendor.

In those cases where the user has not made a change in email addresses, the applicaiton can be uninstalled and reinstalled and work.

We are looking into this problem at this time.

-------------
Because I Can

Posted By: onetouchavs
Date Posted: 16 Apr 2013 at 7:46am
Thank you for the reply. This is a corporate install. The owner downloaded the App from his google play account to the office manager's phone. I'm sure the manager's phone has logged out of the owner's account. If the App can be downloaded to 5 devices whether a corporate account or residential account, everyone will have a different log-in. I have not seen this to be a problem with other Apps.

Print Page | Close Window