Login Login

OmniStat Heat Issues

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aaron.ard View Drop Down
HAI - Auto Studio Admin
HAI - Auto Studio Admin

Quote aaron.ard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 11:35am
It's been fixed, I'm trying to post an update later today.

Aaron
Aaron Ard
Home Automation, Inc.
Embedded Systems Engineer
John_Peterman View Drop Down
Snap-Link
Snap-Link

Quote John_Peterman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2011 at 4:55pm
Good news/bad news. 

It now works correctly on our RC2000's that are heat/cool manual change over.  The RC1000's do not work.  You can go from Heat to off, but not off to heat.  These are programmed as heat only.
Snap-Link
Snap-Link

Quote John_Peterman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2011 at 3:09pm
Any update on where we are at getting this problem resolved?
aaron.ard View Drop Down
HAI - Auto Studio Admin
HAI - Auto Studio Admin

Quote aaron.ard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 4:14pm
I'll push another release soon, which should fix Walt's camera close problem, and this one.

Aaron
Aaron Ard
Home Automation, Inc.
Embedded Systems Engineer
Snap-Link
Snap-Link

Quote John_Peterman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2011 at 3:17pm
Any idea when this might happen?
Snap-Link
Snap-Link

Quote John_Peterman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2011 at 10:45pm
Is it possible to have this fixed before winter?
orloggia@yahoo.com View Drop Down
Developer
Developer

Quote orloggia@yahoo.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2011 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by John_Peterman

Updating the Omnistat mode does not work correctly.  If you attempt to go from Off to Heat, the OmniStat changes over to Cool mode (which I found out the hard way coming home to a very cold house.)  Omnistat will not go from Off to Heat either.

Web-Link works fine.

Snap-Link: 1.
OmniStat2: 1.04d

Richard ,i try the update and it work,from the heat issue you need to check your relay ratting and the connection very well

Snap-Link
Snap-Link

Quote John_Peterman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2011 at 2:26pm
Any Updates?  It has been another month and a half.
Snap-Link
Snap-Link

Quote John_Peterman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2012 at 11:14am
Originally posted by aaron.ard

I'll push another release soon, which should fix Walt's camera close problem, and this one.

Aaron

In June you were going to release a fix for this.  It is now January.  Have you totally abandoned this product?
Snap-Link
Snap-Link

Quote John_Peterman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 10:15am
I have updated to the latest version 1.6, and unfortunately, this problem still has not been fixed.

Here is the exact scenario:

OmniStat/2 2000 - Heat/Cool Mode - Works Perfectly
OmniStat/2 1000 - Heat Only Mode - All settings can be modified (ie: Fan/Temp/Turning Heat Off...) except turning Heat On.  It will not switch to Heat On.

If I use Snaplink for Windows or WebLink2, it works fine.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12