Login Login

control panel only displays rooms

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jack.sullivan.002@gmail.com View Drop Down
Developer
Developer

Quote jack.sullivan.002@gmail.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: control panel only displays rooms
    Posted: 30 Apr 2011 at 8:06am
when going to the control button it only displays the rooms and not the individual units, I do see my outputs and all my flags
this only allows me to operate a scene for each room and not each unit individually. I'm on a Motorola Droidx  using OmniProII 3.7 all units are named with descriptions
why can't I see my individual units as snaplink on my computer?
mics View Drop Down
Dealer
Dealer

Quote mics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 9:22am
I think the units need names.
I had some flags I didn't want shown on the app, so I deleted the name and just used the description.  This removed the flag from the app.

Developer
Developer

Quote jack.sullivan.002@gmail.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 2:22pm
all my units have both names and descriptions
mics View Drop Down
Dealer
Dealer

Quote mics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 2:57pm
Try picking the room, then scroll down past Scene D, and select Goto.
Then it shows each switch.
Developer
Developer

Quote jack.sullivan.002@gmail.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:48am
Ah, yes, so easy when your smart enough to look, thanks for the scroll down hint, same thing works for Security to see the zones.
On my DroidX the goto button is just below the visible screen size so that important choice didn't show without scrolling down.
Thanks for the simple solution
mics View Drop Down
Dealer
Dealer

Quote mics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:25am

I have to scroll down on my Captivate too.  I don't really like where ZONES are, but it makes sence if you have more than one area.

Post Reply Post Reply