Login Login

Snaplink - Notifications

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pkaram@speedyconnex.com View Drop Down
Developer
Developer

Quote pkaram@speedyconnex.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Snaplink - Notifications
    Posted: 18 Apr 2011 at 8:13pm
Anyone know if or when the Snaplink Android app will allow notifications?  I'm debating on purchasing but just wondering if I will be able to mark certain lamps/sensors to trigger a notification on my phone like another android HAI app does?

Thanks!
aaron.ard View Drop Down
HAI - Auto Studio Admin
HAI - Auto Studio Admin

Quote aaron.ard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2011 at 4:09pm
Right now, the app doesn't do this, notifications are planned for a future release, but I honestly don't have a time frame.

Thanks,

Aaron
Aaron Ard
Home Automation, Inc.
Embedded Systems Engineer
Commander View Drop Down
Snap-Link
Snap-Link

Quote Commander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2011 at 11:58am
I know SuperLink in the market does Notifications.  Has a few other formatting things that are nice as well.
paul_meola View Drop Down
Snap-Link
Snap-Link

Quote paul_meola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 10:42am
Right now you can use ALARM, SECURTIY, or BUTTONS with Snap-Link to send e-mail notifications. This means that you need a PC to monitor the system and then set up ALERTS in Snap-Link to send an email to an account. You could create an automation block and button in PC Access to run a button based on an event such as turning on/off a light. You will need to add the email account to your phone and enable notifications and you will recieve an email alert.
 Post Reply Post Reply