Login Login

Version 1.2 Not Refreshing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Chad_Tuinstra View Drop Down
Snap-Link
Snap-Link

Quote Chad_Tuinstra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Version 1.2 Not Refreshing
    Posted: 10 Feb 2011 at 9:11pm
I upgraded to the new version (1.02), but now it shows the previous information from the last time I opened the application.  For example, when I go to a thermostat, it shows the wrong temp until I change something like up/down the temp, then it will update with the new settings.  Also it will show an area as being armed, when actually it's not.  I can tell from the activity logs the true status. 

I can't trust this application now at all.  I would really like to have the earlier version back, at least I could trust what it said.
aaron.ard View Drop Down
HAI - Auto Studio Admin
HAI - Auto Studio Admin

Quote aaron.ard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 11:52am
Chad,

We are working on a fix and there will be an update soon. I believe you can force the program to close by pressing twice on the round button, pressing and holding on the snap-link iphone icon, and closing the app.

Aaron
Aaron Ard
Home Automation, Inc.
Embedded Systems Engineer
acelecnj View Drop Down
Dealer
Dealer

Quote acelecnj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2011 at 8:58am
We are having the same complants, it appears it will update but had to sit on the screen a while.  This is a issue as the users are now gettingthe wrong information if they glace at it then it changes a minute later.
circtsplus View Drop Down
Dealer
Dealer

Quote circtsplus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2011 at 8:27am
Is it possible for us to go back to the previous version?  This is getting to be a problem with client complaints!  The software needs to be able to give the correct information when you look at the screen.
aaron.ard View Drop Down
HAI - Auto Studio Admin
HAI - Auto Studio Admin

Quote aaron.ard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2011 at 8:29am
I have a new version that should resolve the issue pending for approval with apple... shouldn't be long guys. Thanks for your patience.

Aaron
Aaron Ard
Home Automation, Inc.
Embedded Systems Engineer
Chad_Tuinstra View Drop Down
Snap-Link
Snap-Link

Quote Chad_Tuinstra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2011 at 12:13pm
Sweet!  Clap

Thanks. 
 Post Reply Post Reply