Login Login

contral not recieved in set up

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
richard_cascone View Drop Down
Snap-Link
Snap-Link

Quote richard_cascone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: contral not recieved in set up
    Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 8:23am
I am conecting and retrieving set up. i see all of the control locations downloading, but when running the software only 7 control areas come up?! newest firmware installed on the controler, tried several times!
aaron.ard View Drop Down
HAI - Auto Studio Admin
HAI - Auto Studio Admin

Quote aaron.ard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 1:39pm
Richard,

If you go into "Control", you should see a list of your "rooms"... press on one, and it should take you to the room control view. There will be a "goto" button, pressing this will take you to the loads that are in that room.

Aaron
Aaron Ard
Home Automation, Inc.
Embedded Systems Engineer
richard_cascone View Drop Down
Snap-Link
Snap-Link

Quote richard_cascone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 8:39pm
Thanks, that was simple. Got everything working now in my local network. Remote login does not connect. Did the port forwarding . What should go in the adress field?
aaron.ard View Drop Down
HAI - Auto Studio Admin
HAI - Auto Studio Admin

Quote aaron.ard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2010 at 11:12am
the ip address of your router (external ip). You can usually find this on your routers status page, or go to some place like http://www.whatsmyip.org/

You *might* have to make two accounts, one for internal access, one for external, depending on your router.

Aaron
Aaron Ard
Home Automation, Inc.
Embedded Systems Engineer
 Post Reply Post Reply