Login Login

Status Refresh

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
circtsplus View Drop Down
Dealer
Dealer

Quote circtsplus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Status Refresh
    Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 10:02am
I have noticed this a few times now in my showroom.........SnapLink doesn't seem up refresh when things happen.  Example,  I have mulitple areas set up and can check the status of the system........SnapLink will display the current security status of each area, then if I arm or disarm an area from a keypad, it does not show the correct status on the SnapLink screen.  I have tried switching accounts and then re-logging in, but it still will display the wrong status.  What is weird is that the event log will update.  The system is with an OmniProII, firmware 3.??.  This is a problem if we can not get the actual status of the system from SnapLink.

Thanks for looking into this issue.

Dave
Brian Yokum View Drop Down
HAI
HAI

Quote Brian Yokum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 10:51am
Dave,

Please make sure your controller is running the latest firmware, which is 3.5.  There have been improvements in recent firmware releases that will probably correct the problem you are seeing.

Brian Yokum
Chief Technology Officer
Home Automation, Inc.
www.homeauto.com
 Post Reply Post Reply