Login Login

Getting Camera's to work

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
circtsplus View Drop Down
Dealer
Dealer

Quote circtsplus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 1:11pm
live feed works great now...........that's for the great work Aaron!
garyslaben View Drop Down
AutoStudio
AutoStudio

Quote garyslaben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 5:13pm
Aaron -

The first questions I had in this post a couple months ago were referring to panasonic IP camera's... and the problems are solved.  It was the UN and PW issue.  I am now trying to load my analog camera's which go thru HAI's camera server.  I have them working on WL3 for homeserver where the address is something like:  http://myhouse.myip.net:XXX where the myhouse.myip.net is the dyndns forwarding address and XXX is the address of the HAI camera server.  I then chose the camera number and I can see the camera just fine in WL3 for homeserver.  I assume that I use the SAME address (and select HAI camera server and the camera number) for Snaplink for iphone....but none of the camera's are loading.  Any suggestions?

Thanks.
interactive6396 View Drop Down
Dealer
Dealer

Quote interactive6396 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2013 at 10:20am
The new series of Panasonic cameras are relying heavily on activeX for operation. They have included an MJPEG feed with the /cam switch. I can get the /cam to work with Safari, but it won't work with the 5.7e touch panel.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123