Login Login

SnapLink Notifications

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JackBSwift View Drop Down
Snap-Link
Snap-Link

Quote JackBSwift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SnapLink Notifications
    Posted: 05 May 2016 at 1:19pm
Dear HAI,

I'm fully aware of the limited resources maintaining the HAI branded equipment, but I have a request for additional functionality for SnapLink Mobile. It seems that you are not using the built in notifications features of iOS to allow notifications of events, alarms, etc. I am also aware that in order to achieve this with the OmniPro II, the owner must install the "new" Notification board in order to send email or text messages to recipients notifying them of events, alarms, etc. Instead of forcing owners to purchase a much more expensive board (including labor to install & program), why can you not just install this functionality into the iOS app? I'm sure this has something to do with real time activity monitoring, but I'm guessing it is easy functionality to push an Event from the board to the app which would then pop up a notification on the iOS device.

This is a wish list item that seems relatively straightforward and in use by competing systems without the purchase of additional hardware.

Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply