Login Login

Doesn't work with IOS 8

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
digihomeca View Drop Down
Dealer
Dealer

Quote digihomeca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 9:37am
I am finding it very hard to believe leviton/HAI 's excuse that the app has been submitted to apple and waiting for thier approval. Horsesh*t, new apps can get apple approval and be avaliable in 72 hours. I am a dealer with multiple account on my phone (prior to IOS8) and now im stuck. the last time there was an issue with snaplink not saving files in IOS7, if i remember it took them up to 6 months to fix it. i am really getting tired of the snow job and wish someone at Leviton / HAI would start telling the truth to the Dealers. If it is stuck in Apple, then after two weeks dont you think someone should follow up with this? and let up know? This in an app UPDATE, not a new app and acording the apples API's a full review is not necessary. I am getting angry e-mails and phone calls daily from customers that cannot control their systems because of this. in one case, the IPad app was thier ONLY way to control their system. we are going on three weeks now. unaccaptable.
JackBSwift View Drop Down
Snap-Link
Snap-Link

Quote JackBSwift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 11:24am
Thank God my IPad 1 still works. My IPad 3 and IPhone 5s is a totally different story. Thought, watch this app update make my IPad 1 obsolete!

This is getting a bit ridiculous, and for HAI to assume that your clients don't rely on their personal handheld devices to control their home is ludicrous.
sjf@ctrlsft.com View Drop Down
Developer
Developer

Quote sjf@ctrlsft.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2014 at 4:43pm
The app has been released.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12