Login Login

Snap Link not showing Thermostats

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
michael_misikoff View Drop Down
Snap-Link
Snap-Link

Quote michael_misikoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Snap Link not showing Thermostats
    Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 10:29am
I have Omni Pro II and I use web-link software with no trouble on a home desktop pc.

I downloaded and set up Snap-Link with no trouble on my iphone. I can turn security on and off and I can see event logs, but that's all I can do.

Cannot see individual zones in security area. Cannot see buttons, and cannot see thermostats. All these take me to a blank page.

Help!
HAI Tech View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Quote HAI Tech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2013 at 7:31am
Walk up to a console, press 9 and enter your Master Code.  From the main menu, press 7 and then 5 - what is displayed on the top line of the display?
Because I Can
Snap-Link
Snap-Link

Quote michael_misikoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2013 at 10:27am
TSTAT1, and then there is a name of the area the Tstat controls. If the name is the issue, is there a solution that works for snap-link without causing harm to my web-link II?
HAI Tech View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Quote HAI Tech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2013 at 10:30am
If the items are actually named in the controller, then the problem lies elsewhere.

If you go into the settings for the Snap-Link account file you created and click on Retrieve Setup, what happens when the retrieval is complete?
Because I Can
Snap-Link
Snap-Link

Quote michael_misikoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2013 at 10:44am
Wow! I just did the Retrieve Setup again, and this time it showed "download complete." I don't recall seeing that before. Anyway, saved it and now everything works! Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply