Snap Link not showing Thermostats

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
michael_misikoff View Drop Down
Snap-Link
Snap-Link

Quote michael_misikoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Snap Link not showing Thermostats
    Posted: 17 Dec 2013 at 10:44am
Wow! I just did the Retrieve Setup again, and this time it showed "download complete." I don't recall seeing that before. Anyway, saved it and now everything works! Thanks.
HAI Tech View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Quote HAI Tech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2013 at 10:30am
If the items are actually named in the controller, then the problem lies elsewhere.

If you go into the settings for the Snap-Link account file you created and click on Retrieve Setup, what happens when the retrieval is complete?
Because I Can
Snap-Link
Snap-Link

Quote michael_misikoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2013 at 10:27am
TSTAT1, and then there is a name of the area the Tstat controls. If the name is the issue, is there a solution that works for snap-link without causing harm to my web-link II?
HAI Tech View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Quote HAI Tech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2013 at 7:31am
Walk up to a console, press 9 and enter your Master Code.  From the main menu, press 7 and then 5 - what is displayed on the top line of the display?
Because I Can
Snap-Link
Snap-Link

Quote michael_misikoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 10:29am
I have Omni Pro II and I use web-link software with no trouble on a home desktop pc.

I downloaded and set up Snap-Link with no trouble on my iphone. I can turn security on and off and I can see event logs, but that's all I can do.

Cannot see individual zones in security area. Cannot see buttons, and cannot see thermostats. All these take me to a blank page.

Help!
 Post Reply Post Reply