Login Login

Unable to Verify License

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
onetouchavs View Drop Down
Dealer
Dealer

Quote onetouchavs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unable to Verify License
    Posted: 15 Apr 2013 at 10:36am
SnapLink Mobile for Android was working fine. Now I get a message "Unable to verify license, if you feel this is an error, please try again later."

Any thoughts?
HAI Tech View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Quote HAI Tech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2013 at 7:36am
Sir,

We have been getting other similar reports and are investigating it at this time.  Typically, the problem is that the user has changed the primary email account used for the Android vendor the applicaiton was bought using, in which case the user would have to update their email through the Androis vendor.

In those cases where the user has not made a change in email addresses, the applicaiton can be uninstalled and reinstalled and work.

We are looking into this problem at this time.
Because I Can
onetouchavs View Drop Down
Dealer
Dealer

Quote onetouchavs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2013 at 7:46am
Thank you for the reply. This is a corporate install. The owner downloaded the App from his google play account to the office manager's phone. I'm sure the manager's phone has logged out of the owner's account. If the App can be downloaded to 5 devices whether a corporate account or residential account, everyone will have a different log-in. I have not seen this to be a problem with other Apps.
 Post Reply Post Reply