Login Login

Omni-Bus and Shutters

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jeroen_vd Velden View Drop Down
AutoStudio
AutoStudio

Quote Jeroen_vd Velden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Omni-Bus and Shutters
    Posted: 08 Mar 2013 at 2:45am
Dear all,

Yesterday I programed an install that had 2 electrical shutter in it connected to the 4-Channel Relay Module. Because we want no damage to the shutters motor I set the 4-Channel Module to "Change Over" in the Omni-Bus software.

Now I added the shutters in PC acces under "UNITS", and I made 4 "BUTTONS" to control the shutters, all works just fine but how shutters showup in the app is just ugly. Is there a way to improve the looks on the app?

BTW under "UNITS" Shutters show-up as light-bulbs, I hope HAI will add the possibiility to choose between shutters and lights icons very soon. I know I can hide the shutters under "UNITS" but then there is no feedback to see if the shutters are open or closed.

Rol V omhoog = shutter front up

Rol V omlaag = shutter front down

Rol Z omhoog = schutter side up

Rol Z omlaag = shutter side down

Thanks for helping!

Edited by Jeroen_vd Velden - 08 Mar 2013 at 2:45am
AutoStudio
AutoStudio

Quote Jeroen_vd Velden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2013 at 3:09am

Nobody?

AutoStudio
AutoStudio

Quote Jeroen_vd Velden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 8:04am
bump!
 Post Reply Post Reply