Login Login

Snaplink crashes when retrive settings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jeroen_vd Velden View Drop Down
AutoStudio
AutoStudio

Quote Jeroen_vd Velden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Snaplink crashes when retrive settings
    Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 5:23am
Dear all,

Snaplink crashes when I press Retreive Settings (in dutch "Instellingen Oproepen") when it gets to "Extended Setup 64". Anyone femiliar with this app crash?

App version 1.08 iPhone

Jeroen

HAI Tech View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Quote HAI Tech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 7:05am
This has been previously reported to the developer for review and will be fixed in a future release.  In the meantime, there is a relatively easy work-a-round. 

Simply go into Settings, access the settings for your account file, make a modest change to either the account name or IP Address and then Click on Save. As an example, we have an account named Test.  What we have tested and confirmed to work is:

1. Place the cursor at the end of Text.

2. Press the X key - the name displays as Tes.

3. Press the "t" key - the display now appears as Test.

4. Click on Save - the display goes back to the Account files.  Now, we go back into the account file settings and are able to retrieve setup without issue.

Because I Can
Jeroen_vd Velden View Drop Down
AutoStudio
AutoStudio

Quote Jeroen_vd Velden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 9:36am
It works for me! Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply